TopicHow to change AOL password on iPhone?
37 postsSat 4th Jul 2020 - 9:19am
Do you have any questions about "how to change AOL passwords on your iPhone?" No worry. To Change Aol Password on iPhone find below your step-by-step guide. Just follow some easy steps and get on with it.
- To reset aol.com email passwords, open the AOL app on your iPhone device.
- Go to the Settings (located in the screen's lower-right section).
- Click the "Privacy Dashboard" link to go to the troubleshooting guide.
- Tap on the tab Your Username.
- On the "private information" tab you'll find the 3 horizontal line menu icon, click on it.
- Now pick the "Account Security" option.
- Click the "Change password" button, or "reset my AOL password."
- You are required to enter the new password twice for confirmation by clicking on the password field, and then entering the new password as per your preference.
- Click on the button "Continue."
- Finally, you'll see an additional screen for recovery email and phone number (it's optional). To reset AOL passwords, click on the "Looks fine" or "Done" option.
33 postsFri 10th Jul 2020 - 2:54pm
You just need to follow these step by step procedures in order to change the AOL password on iPhone. I have gone through these steps and all Cell Phone Booster for House of these are simple procedures that you just need to follow carefully. Thanks for sharing it here.