TopicEpson Printer Not Printing After Changing Ink
37 postsFri 31st Jul 2020 - 9:31am
- Check if the protective tab has been peeled off from the cartridge.
- Make sure each lever is restored to its original position, if moved in place. Push on the printhead with a head clean.
- To address Epson Printer not Printing After Change of Ink, reset the ink cartridge counter.
- Update to the current edition of the printer driver and then print.
- Only manufacturer-authorized ink cartridges are used.
- Clean the printhead pins with a cloth or alcohol with Isopropyl and then use the printer to solve the Epson printer not printing black After Changing Ink.
- To this end, the ink cartridges were correctly assembled after epson printer troubleshooting was solved.
32 postsFri 31st Jul 2020 - 7:30pm
I have recently purchased this epson printer and found this issue yesterday. After changing the ink, the printer was not printing. What kind of issue was this? Anybody helps me out of this issue. I have contacted the support team but they will be available next week only.